slip® Back to Basics Skinny Scrunchies
Six scrunchies for fine or short hair
- We accept:
What you need to know:
- Slipsilk™ scrunchies don't tug or pull on hair
- Say goodbye to hair kinks and creases
- Mulberry silk with specially-designed elastic
- Prevents damage and reduces split ends
- Skinny scrunchie for short or fine styles
- Use every day to tie back hair
Our Expert View
The Pure Silk Skinny Scrunchies don't tug, pull or tangle hair when you tie it back. Instead, they're made from mulberry silk, which prevents split ends and doesn't leave your hair with that annoying kink after you take them out – like some other bobbles.
They're made for all hair types and textures too. Just pop one on your wrist, gather your hair back and secure your hair in a ponytail or bun. With four in a pack, there's enough to keep one on hand at home, the gym, and work, so you can control your hair whenever you need it.
It's as simple as
Step 1: Put a scrunchie onto your wrist.
Step 2: Gather your hair back into a ponytail or bun and secure in place.
Step 3: Remove without damage.
Need some help?
Our friendly experts are here to help you to find your perfect beauty device.