• To prevent serious injury, you must follow these Instructions for Use when using NIRA Pro.
• Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Dermal Photonics Corporation could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
• Do not use on skin that is cut, burned, or infected. Only use on skin that is intact.
• Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or undergoing fertility treatments.
• Do not use if you have a history of skin cancer, or any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
• If you experience skin color darkening, discontinue use and check with your doctor.
• Do not apply after long-term UV exposure. Sunburned skin is at an increased risk of adverse effects with light-based devices.
• Avoid sun tanning bed exposures and apply SPF 30 or greater when outside within 6 weeks of application.
• NIRA Pro is not intended for use by individuals (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities.
• Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
• For use only with ages 12 and over.
• Always keep the cord away from heated or wet surfaces to prevent damage to the device.
• Do not point or place the application tip over your eye or eyelid; serious or permanent eye damage may result.
• Do not place or drop your device or charger near or into water or liquid. • Do not use the device while bathing. Doing so could result in serious injury.
• Ensure the skin and application tip are dry before application. The device may not operate properly if the application tip is wet. Such failure to operate properly may cause serious side effects or device malfunction.
• Do not share NIRA Pro with other people. Sharing the device could transfer bacteria or other pathogens from one person to another and may cause harmful infection.
• Use only with the USB-C cable provided.
• Use only with a Medical grade/electrical safety certified charger. AC input 110 V/60 Hz (or 100-240 V/50-60 Hz) and DC output 5 V current 1 A or more.
Wavelength - 1450nm (+/- 20nm)
Pulse Duration - 3.0 s
Maximum Power - Output 2.0 W